Grouting is one of the easiest DIY tasks to master. With just a few tools and tips, you’ll be a pro in no time.
Before you head to the hardware store, here are a few things to consider:
- The size of your tile joints – ensure you buy a grout suitable to the size of your tile joint.
- The tile you are using it with – there are different products available for different materials such as natural stone and marble.
- If you need a grout that combats mould – great for use in wet areas such as bathrooms.
- If you need a flexible grout for areas where there’s movement in the wall/floor.
- Premixed v’s powder – the premixed usually costs a little more but it saves you a bit more time and fuss. I usually go powdered.